Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye, 2011

I almost let December go by without a single blog post! Periodic updates have been going up on Facebook, but let's catch up quickly. This month we've gotten sheet rock, GORGEOUS trim, painted, and finished the stonework on the outside of the house. Now we're waiting on cabinets, granite, floors, light fixtures, toilets, sinks, and all that silly stuff.

Kitchen

Double tray ceiling in master.

Living room

Living room

Living room

Back of house - dining area.

Front patio.

Rock in progress.

Completed stone work in front.

Fireplace and mantle.

Hard wood floors.


"Grassland" by Sherwin Williams - main interior color.

Absolutely beautiful door trim.

Kitchen ready for cabinets.
Final rendering of kitchen cabinets.

Cabinet samples - white is for kitchen, the darker ones are for the bathrooms.

I've run out of patience. I've been a saint up til now, if I do say so myself, but it's getting so close that I want to move in now now now! Unfortunately we are probably still 3-4 weeks from completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment