Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Final Goodbye


Well the time has actually come to say goodbye to our McMansion. We are moved out, and ensconced in our temporary living quarters until our new house is finished, and we close tomorrow. So goodbye, house. There is a part of me that is wearing my graduation goggles and it really is a little sad to say goodbye to the house we built, where we've lived for 11 years. But I'm mostly relieved to have sold the house in only 6 weeks on the market; relieved to have finally gotten our 15 metric tons of crap out of the house; relieved to not have to live with the uncertainty of not knowing when the house will sell; just relieved to be moving on to the next phase of our lives. I wish the new owners nothing but the best, and I hope they are happy there, because it really is a beautiful house.


No comments:

Post a Comment